Osmo UV Protection Oil Extra
Product Code: OSMOUVPRO
Osmo UV Protection Oil Extra is a satin-matt clear oil-based finish which is recommended for exterior usage, particularly on vertical surfaces such as timber cladding, windows and doors.
The product offers the following benefits;
- Factor 12 UV protection effectively prevents the greying/weathering process without covering the natural beauty of the wood
- the UV protection oil is based on natural oils, is microporous and does not crack, flake, peel or blister (unlike other film-forming, thick, clear finishes)
- The finish contains active ingredients which provide preventative protection against mould, algae and fungal attack
- The finish is easy to apply and renew, with no sanding or primer required
- The natural colour tone of the wood is preserved
- When used as a final finish after staining wood, renovation time is significantly prolonged
One litre of Osmo UV Protection Oil covers approximately 24m2 with one coat (therefore, a 2.5 litre tin will cover approx. 60m2 with one coat, or 30m2 with two coats).
It is recommended that two coats are applied on raw wood, with only one coat (and no sanding) being required for surface renewal.
Osmo UV Protection Oil is supplied in 2.5 litre tins.