SikaBond® MS Flexible Wooden Flooring Adhesive
Product Code: FLSIKABOND
SikaBond® MS Flexible Wooden Flooring Adhesive is a high specification adhesive which is specifically designed for fixing a real wood floor to a sub floor such as concrete, chipboard or ply. Sikabond® MS Wood Floor is based on the latest developments in hybrid polymer technology.
Russwood recommends SikaBond® MS Advance for a number of reasons;
- Early quick grab allows working on the newly installed floor, without boards slipping or the need for tape
- Excellent workability & very easy to extrude
- Compliant to stringent environmental standards
- 100% Solvent-free formula
- Acts as a sound reduction system
- Moisture resistant
- High performance bond remains flexible, in order to enable seasonal expansion and contraction of the boards
- Easy surface clean up
- Virtually odourless
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
Coverage & Application
14kg covers approximately 20m2 with the required one coat. Prior to application, it is recommended that the substrate is coated with Sika® Primer MB, in order to prepare and seal it and inhibit moisture from reaching the real wood floor.
For additional information on the product including application recommendations, please see the specification sheet and data safety sheet, linked below.
Supplied in 14kg tubs.